NODC Summer Picnic
Sat. July 29 4 pm – 8 pm – NODC Annual Summer Picnic, this year at the home of Fred and Nancy Miller, 875 N Baldwin Rd, Oxford, Mi 48371 Food, Fun, and Candidates!
Adults $10 each, Children under 18 $5 each, Please bring a dish to pass, NODC will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, soft drinks, water
Also, please bring a donation for our ongoing support of the Oxford/Orion FISH Food Pantry
Meet political experts, elected officials, and new Democratic candidates!
- Lisa Brown - Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds
- Darlene Domanik - Democratic candidate for Congress 8th District
- Christopher E. Smith, J.D., Ph.D. - MSU Professor and “Rep. Mike Bishop Watch” Blog Master
- Abdul El-Sayed - Democratic candidate for Governor
- Emily Clancy - Planned Parenthood, East Michigan Community Organizer
- James Jackson - Senator Peter’s Oakland County Regional Director
- Jim Nash - Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner