About the OCDP
The Oakland County Democratic Party is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote social and economic justice by building an engaged, diverse, Democratic majority in Oakland County in order to enhance the quality of life for all.
Membership is open to all Oakland County residents who are eligible to vote. Our Executive Committee, which is free and open to the public, meets the second Tuesday of each Month at 7:00 PM in various parts of the Oakland County and is open to the public. Please join us.
There are also various Democratic Clubs around Oakland County that are affiliated with the Oakland County Democratic Party.
- Vaughn Derderian, Chair
- Chris Jensen, 1st Vice-Chair
- Anthony Grillo, Vice-Chair
- Wanda Anderson, Vice-Chair
- William Miller III, Vice-Chair
- Kelli Williams, Corresponding Secretary
- Julie Galliker, Recording Secretary
- Phillip Reid, Treasurer
- Brian Dunphy, 8th District Representative
- 9th District Representative
- 11th District Representative
- 14th District Representative
- Nicole Breadon, Officer-at-Large
- Jaron Garza, Officer-at-Large
- Loretta Coleman, Officer-at-Large
- Gloria Harsten Spann, Officer-at-Large
- Kathy Martin, Officer-at-Large
- E'toille Libbett, Officer-at-Large
- Amanda Klein, Director of Operations
OCDP, 17100 Twelve Mile Rd, Suite 5, Southfield, MI 48076