Join the Oakland County Democratic Party
In 2021 and 2022, the OCDP is focused on finding Democratic candidates to run in local elections, re-electing Governor Whitmer, flipping the State House and State Senate, and protecting our Democratic State House majority in Washington!
Please join the OCDP to add your support for successful 2021 and 2022 elections. Simply use our new Online Membership Form to join today!
Memberships are paid on an annual, calendar-year basis.
- Youth (under 18) - Free (fill out this form)
- Students (18-22) - $15 one-time annual contribution
- Senior (65+ or retiree) - $20 one-time annual contribution
- Basic Membership - $30 one-time annual contribution
- Hundred Club - $100 one-time annual contribution
- Invitation to party events and special meetings
- Invitation to a roundtable with OCDP Chair
- Chair's Club - $120 one-time annual contribution or $10/month
- Includes Hundred Club benefits
- Invitation to a roundtable with an Oakland County official
- Commissioner's Club - $300 one-time annual contribution or $25/month
- Includes Chair's Club benefits
- Invitation to party events and meetings
- Name listed in the Phil Hart Dinner Program
- One ticket to the Phil Hart VIP Reception
- Invitation to a Special Event
- Five Hundred Club - $500 one-time annual contribution or $42/month
- Includes Commissioner's Club benefits
- One ticket to the Phil Hart Dinner
- Executive Club - $2,500 one-time annual contribution or $208/month
- Includes Five Hundred Club benefits
- One additional ticket to the Phil Hart VIP Reception
- Two Phil Hart Dinner tickets with priority seating
- Picture with the guest of honor at the Phil Hart Dinner
*NOTE - if we are unable to hold a Phil Hart Dinner in 2021, tickets will carryover to 2022.
Alternatively, you may mail your completed Full-Page Membership Form (in Adobe PDF format) and your check payable to:
Oakland County Democratic Party
555 Horace Brown Dr., Suite 202Madison Heights, MI 48071