Rep. Lawrence on MSNBC's "The Reid Out"
ADVISORY: U.S. Rep. Lawrence, Dr. Fauci, and Congressional Black Caucus Partner for National Town Hall to Discuss Race & America’s COVID Crisis on The Reid Out
Watch/Submit questions HERE
Washington, DC - On Friday, February 26, U.S. Representative Brenda L. Lawrence (MI-14), 2nd Vice Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), is spearheading a nationally televised town hall with CBC Chair Joyce Beatty (OH-03), Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Dr. Gary Gibbons to talk about Race & America’s COVID Crisis on MSNBC’s The Reid Out. Hosted and moderated by Joy Reid, the panelists will answer questions from the public ranging from the COVID-19 vaccine, misinformation and myths surrounding it, and the vaccination disparities among Black community and other communities of color.
The public can submit questions or be a part of the virtual on-air audience during the show by using this LINK.
- Congresswoman Brenda Lawrence (MI-14)
- 2nd Vice Chair of the CBC Congresswoman Joyce Beatty (OH-03)
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at NIH
- Dr. Gary Gibbons Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute at NIH
- Joy Reid Host of MSNBC’s The Reid Out
WHAT: National Town Hall on Race & America’s COVID Crisis
WHEN: Friday, February 26th from 7:00PM ET - 8:00PM ET
WHERE: MSNBC’s The ReidOut with Joy Reid