Mental Health Town Hall w/ Rep. Stevens
Mental Health Town Hall with Rep. Haley Stevens
On Tuesday, February 18th at 6:00pm in Wixom, Congresswoman Haley Stevens (MI-11) will host a town hall discussion in Michigan's 11th District focused on mental health and related issues, including suicide prevention and substance use disorder abuse.
WHAT: Town Hall Discussion on Mental Health
WHEN: Tuesday, February 18 at 6:00pm
WHERE: Sarah Banks Middle School, 1760 Charms Rd, Wixom, MI 48393
- Congresswoman Haley Stevens
- Tara Consolino, Director of Suicide Prevention & Substance Use Disorder, Dingell VA Medical Center
- Kevin Fischer, Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness - Michigan Chapter
- Kelly Powell, LMSW, Behavioral Health Consultant, Beaumont Medical Center Dearborn
- Nicole Lawson, Ph.D., Deputy Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer, Oakland Community Health Network
To submit a question to be answered at the town hall, follow this link.
Please make any accessibility requests 72 hours in advance of the event so that we may accommodate your needs.