MDP 2013: Thank you!
MDP 2013: A Look Back and Thank You!
MDP Link: http://michigandems.com/mdp-leadership
Earlier this year, we came together and elected new leadership for the Michigan Democratic Party. On that day, we committed to make the following changes to Win in 2014:
- Expand our executive leadership and staffing structure
- Increase our engagement to communities of color, women, and the youth
- Invest in new technology and tools for our party infrastructure and campaigns
- Bring in new Democratic donors
- Recruit and support candidates at all levels.
- The Michigan Democratic Party is making good on those promises. Already we have:
- Presented a path to win for our candidates, allies, and party members
- Created an Executive Director position and restructured our staff
- Elected the most diverse Executive Committee in MDP history
- Trained over 300 Precinct Delegates, Party Members, and Candidates
- Developed a new website and increased our social media efforts
- Designed new web-based campaign tools
- Expanded our finance team to bring in new Democratic donors.
As we head into 2014, you have our commitment that we will continue to execute on the changes you asked for.Changes we need to make at the MDP to Win in 2014.
Already we've come so far. But we aren't done yet.
On behalf of the MDP and our candidates - thank you.
Let's go Win,
Chair, Michigan Democratic Party
- See more at: http://michigandems.com/mdp-leadership#sthash.eOIJhknd.dpuf